Your Privacy Is Important to Alphabyte
In the course of serving you as an individual client or as someone associated with a corporate client, Alphabyte may obtain personal information about you. Obtaining this information is important to our ability to deliver the highest level of service to you, but we also recognize that you expect us to treat this information appropriately.
This policy describes the types of personal information we may collect about you, the purposes for which we use the information, the circumstances in which we may share the information and the steps that we take to safeguard the information to protect your privacy. As used throughout this policy, the term “Alphabyte” refers to Alphabyte Solutions, Inc
Information Security: How We Protect Your Data and Privacy
Alphabyte is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information. We limit access to your personal information to authorized Alphabyte employees, our service providers are held to stringent standards of privacy. We also maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the information against loss, misuse, damage or modification and unauthorized access or disclosure. Some of the other central features of our information security program are:
- A dedicated agent that designs, implements and provides oversight to our information security;
- The use of specialized technology such as firewalls;
- Testing of the security and operability of products and services before they are introduced to the Internet, as well as ongoing scanning for publicly known vulnerabilities in the technology;
- Internal and external reviews of our Internet sites and services;
- Monitoring of our systems infrastructure to detect weaknesses and potential intrusions;
- Implementing controls to identify, authenticate and authorize access to various systems or sites;
- Protecting information during transmission through various means including, where appropriate, encryption; and
- Providing Alphabyte personnel with relevant training and continually updating our security practices in light of new risks and developments in technology.
The Sources of Information
In the course of using the Service, we may ask you to provide us with, or grant us access to, or permission to obtain, certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you; personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, company name, email address, postal address and phone number (“Personal Information”)
Our Use of Your Personal Information:
- Administer, operate, facilitate and manage your relationship and/or account with Alphabyte. This may include sharing such information internally, as described in the following two sections, respectively;
- Contact you or, if applicable, your designated representative(s) by post, telephone, electronic mail, etc., in connection with your relationship and/or account;
- Provide you with information (such as new technology), recommendations, or advice concerning products and services offered by Alphabyte; and
- Facilitate our internal business operations, including assessing and managing technical requirements and fulfilling our legal and regulatory requirements.
Disclosures of Your Personal Information to Third Parties
Alphabyte does not under any circumstances disclose your personal information to third parties, except as under limited circumstances, your personal information may be disclosed to third parties as permitted by, or to comply with, applicable laws and regulations; for instance, when responding to a subpoena or similar legal process, to protect against fraud and to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or regulatory authorities.
You should know that Alphabyte will not sell your personal information.
Privacy and the Internet
The following additional information will be of interest to you as a visitor to this site:
- “Cookies” are small text files that may be placed on your Web browser when you visit our Web sites or when you view advertisements we have placed on other Web sites.
Other Privacy Policies or Statements; Changes to Policy
This policy provides a general statement of the ways in which Alphabyte protects your personal information. You may, however, in connection with specific products or services offered by Alphabyte, be provided with privacy policies or statements that supplement this policy. This policy may be changed from time to time to reflect changes in our practices concerning the collection and use of personal information. The revised policy will be effective immediately upon posting to our Web site. This version of the Policy is effective January 5, 2016.